Last Modified: December 27, 2015
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in two ways:
- Account and profile information. When you sign up for a iTimeTrack account, we store information such as your email address. This will never be shared publicly without your consent.
- Billing information. We collect billing address and credit card information if you purchase a premium version of iTimeTrack. Billing address and credit card information is securely passed to our payment processing partner and
is not stored at iTimeTrack.
- Logged time content. We collect and store the timestamps, file names, domain names, project names, branch names, syntax languages, and detected dependencies from your usage of our downloadable plugins.
We display the syntax languages and detected dependencies on your public profile. This information, excluding syntax language data and detected dependency data, will never be shared publicly without your consent.
- Service integrations. If you integrate with a service on iTimeTrack we will connect that service to ours. We do not receive or store your passwords or source code for any of these
services. You can remove an integration at any time which unbinds that integration on a go-forward basis. That does not, however, delete the content that was received from them OR sent to them and indexed within iTimeTrack. That content must be
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and protect services for our users. We may also use this information to improve your user-experience with our services. We will ask for your consent before using any of your information for a purpose
When you contact iTimeTrack, we may keep a record of your name and email address to better solve any customer issues. We may use your name and email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with organizations, companies, or individuals outside of iTimeTrack unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will share information with organizations, companies, or individuals outside of iTimeTrack when we have your permission to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share information with organizations, companies, or individuals outside of iTimeTrack if necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service
- Detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues.
We work hard to protect your private information. We enforce SSL when our users communicate with iTimeTrack. We use a one-way hash algorithm with random salt to store your password.
We use a third party, Stripe, to store your credit card information and process payments. Your credit card information is never stored or transmitted using our servers. We only store the last 4 digits,
opportunity to "opt-in", as appropriate.